Media, Speaking Engagements, Consultations
As a leading expert on cutting and self-injurious behaviors, I have years of experience speaking to media, schools, universities, students, parent groups, agencies, and professional groups. I also provide consultations to professionals, parents, and the media on cutting and other self-injurious behaviors. Please contact me for more information and rates.
"Dr. Kress was both very personable, down to earth and communicated clearly. She presented an excellent, helpful workshop and I highly recommend it for anyone interested in learning more about self-injury."
"The presentation was well organized, informative, helpful, and encouraging."
"Practical, hands-on, engaging format."
"Dr. Kress is very knowledgeable and experienced. She presented a wealth of information. I wish we would have had more time with her."
"Dr. Kress instilled hope. In fact, I understand that there were a few of our high school students that approached her and asked for help for the first time."
• Veterans Administration Maryland Clinicians Conference
• Cal State Long Beach Counseling Center
• Is Your Teen At Risk Forum, Dana Hills High School
• School Assembly, Cornelia Connelly Catholic High School
• California Association of School Counselors Annual Conference
• Long Beach End Abuse Now Council
• Recovery Now Radio Show Series on Addiction
• Canyon Acres Children and Family Services: Orange County Social Services Agency
• Cal State Fullerton Women’s Center
• Whittier College Department of Psychology
• Whittier College Counseling Center
• West County Counseling Center
• RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association